Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. I especially like to use wrapping paper when my friend Karen helps me. She is the best wrapper EVER.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real!!!
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? On the 2nd of January.
5. Do you like eggnog? NO
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My purple bike with the awesome banana seat.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My husband. He is a really good gift finder and I always feel like I just can't find the perfect gift for him. I think this year he is just going to have to settle for the gift of LOGAN.
9. Easiest person to buy for? The kiddos.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Except for all of you etiquette people you may not judge me this year. I am actually not going to send out a Christmas card I am going to do New Year's cards after our family has become complete. I know, I know I should send out both, but not this time.
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Not sure.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving at 5:00 a.m.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NO
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? FOOD.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear on the tree...
17. Favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? It really has varied every year since we moved. This year I am looking forward to staying home and enjoying the four of us.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? No.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning!! Christmas eve we do one present which is Christmas p.j.'s and new slippers.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I am majorly guilty of this one, but forgetting the real reason for Christmas.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Logan to come a few days after Christmas, but before the 31st. Come on Santa is that to much to ask?
24. Favorite ornament theme or color?
25. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Prime rib. The one down fall of us being alone this year for Christmas is my family won't be having my brothers awesome prime rib. My family is going to have to settle for a ham.
Join in the fun!!! Copy and post it on your blog too...
7 comments:
You have every right to ask for Logan for Christmas-I hope Santa is cooperative. I can so relate. I enjoyed our Christmas so much before Mason was born, just the five of us. I have a feeling you aren't going to last until the scheduled day-so you just may get your wish.
Enjoy your holiday with the four of you. I promise, it will be a special day that you will remember forever.
Maybe Logan and Mason can share a birthday! Maybe you can give birth in Leslie's living room! Ok, maybe just settle for joint birthdays. : )
And I didn't know that you did the 5am Black Friday shopping! You're a true shopper through and through~very impressive!
We don't do c-sections in the living room at my house, sorry Kristan. Otherwise, I would've said yes.
Leslie, you are a very close friend, but I'm going to have to put up the boundry walls here. Gross, Gross!!!!!
I bet jason is handy with a knife!
Love the little details about Christmas.
Did you notice I put bags for my favorite wrapping??? Only because they are FAST, and I am so last minute!!! I will help you wrap anyday though!!
good idea to wait on those cards till after logan joins the fam! don't feel bad about it!
i hope santa grants that wish! the memories of pregnancy are to fond!
I hope Santa cooperates! Mark was born a few days after Christmas. My mother in law says he was a late Christmas present.
~Danielle :)
Post a Comment